Sunday, April 12, 2009

BEDA - April 12th

Well, in short, today was so un-eventful, there's really nothing to say.

And, speaking of nothing to say, today was Easter (duh) and the mission church moved their service to outside, a the foot of the mountains (HR Rock), and...6AM. Yep, you guessed it! I was not present. But Kelcie and Deborah went! Brave souls. I did go to the evening service tonight. Things started off great...and by great, I mean that Jose's little son walked right into a pole. Definitely the highlight of my evening. The kid was totally fine, just re-gained his balance and kept walking. But it was sure funny.
I had no one to sit with during the service, so I went to Sunday school with the kids. That was interesting.

This afternoon, I watched TWiT Live, with my buddy Leo Laporte. Good show today, good show. My online soccer site was down for maintenance, so I missed whatever matches were on yesterday and today. Sad life, I know.

Also, I worked on my brother's songs some more. I've figured out one all the way through, called How We Rise. Amazing song. Still waiting to here back from him about whether I can send them to people or not, or if I can use them in my videos.
Videos?? What videos?? yep, that's right. I just got the ok to get a video camera so I can better document my time here for all you peeps out there. I'll get some great soccer videos for sure. Who knows what else. The options are never-ending. Oh what you can do with a camera and editing software. I'm looking forward to it!

Yeah...such an boring day. My buddy Deborah left today to go back to school. Sad...but 18 more days! Her spring break was up, so she returned to Ensenada...and, well, not the most welcoming of all welcomes.

But! In rather good news! The internet has provided content in place of me writing more blabber! Yay! Go Internet! Thanks!

Mildly impressive video. Or, instead of mildly, freaking amazing will suffice.

Rather humorous shortened version of one of the most popular books on the planet. :)

A 360° view of Paris at night. Let it all load (it will be really skinny...kinda looks like the picture stopped loading..and then click on it to zoom in. It's epic.


Time to go to bed, and start the week off on a good note by going to bed before 5am. That's usually advised. Brand new week, brand new bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment