Monday, April 20, 2009

BEDA - April 20th

Good day to you, Monday, nice to see you.

This morning, the garbage run was actually quite a blast, cause Jorge got out of bed this morning and came with me. I love that kid, he cracks me up. His theory, for me at least, is that I actually don't understand, nor speak, any Spanish. So when he talks to me, he mixes around using Spanish words and English words, together in the same sentence. And on top of that, he won't conjugate any of the Spanish verbs into their correct conjugation. He'll just use the infinitive form of each verb. Like, when talking to me, instead of saying estas, he'll just use estar for everything. And to be honest, I can understand a lot of Spanish, and him doing that only makes it harder for me to understand. I've got to pick out which words are English, which are Spanish, and change the conjugations in my head of the words he's using, back into their infinitive version for it to make sense. It's all just a big hassle, but it's fine I guess, cause it really makes for an amusing sounding sentence. IN other garbage run news, it was 90 degrees when we did it, and yes, I stuck to my seat over and over and over again. It was nasty. Then my back would start sticking, and I couldn't get out. Just a lovely day altogether. Sooooooo bloody hot though. Man.

But, since it was so nice and warm, after work, we got to play soccer on the real field, instead of the concrete. We had a blast out there. I scored two goals, one of which made Salvador slip and fall in the mud. That was my personal favorite. We haven't played out in the real field since like...Oh... I don't know, before Christmas? I think? Something like that. The grass is always fun to play in...except for when they forget to cut it. It was really long grass, made it quite hard do dribble through, but whatever, it's grass, and that was exciting. Yeah, that was really all that happened on Monday. Well...anything of importance, or worth telling. Unless you want to hear about my.

P.S. I'm loving the VEDA part of this, cause some people are so amazing at making vlogs everyday, or are just so amazing in general that they should be making vlogs everyday no matter what month it is. Particularly, nerimon and walllofwierd.

They're the best of the best.

Congratulations to @imgonnabeatree for 4/20! You're ridiculous.

<3

1 comment:

  1. The awesomeness of grass grows proportionally to the amount of time you haven't had any.

    Scientific fact, I think they've done double blind studies and everything.

    ReplyDelete