Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BEDA - April 21st

Yesterday, walllofweird posted a video about typing your name into Urban Dictionary and seeing what you come up as. So I thought I'd give it a try, cause Urban dictionary is quite entertaining.

Tobin

1) A cool and talented person.

2) An extremely slow person. Describes someone who does something clueless or irrational, especially of high school age. (origin: Tobin Learning Center for mentally deficient students)

3) To be lazy, slow, sometimes anti-social, or not wanting to do anything but sleep, eat, and drink.

4) To have your face rubbed by a fat guy's bum hole.


To be honest...oddly enough, Deborah, this is one of those times where I wish I was a 1. Heck, the higher I go, the suckier my life gets. I'd much rather be doing the 4 than getting the 4.

I'm just going to have to gain some weight. And a lot of it.

I stood on a scale today for the first time in 6 months. 160 baby. I want the days of 130 back....waaaaahhhhh

1 comment:

  1. Dude, my oldest son already weighs 135.
    My papa used some sort of formula and estimated the child will be over six foot before he stops growing.
    The days of him stealing my sandals to check the mail are long gone, thank goodness but I dang, big shoes are expensive!

    ReplyDelete